Abdominal MRI - a part of the JCA Seminars course "British MRI Course - Dubai"
On Thursday 21st September 2017 I'll be teaching a day of abdominal MRI at the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Hotel in Dubai. As well as lectures, there will be an interactive quiz using live voting technology.
The topics covered are:
- Small bowel
- Rectal cancer
- Anal fistula
- Pelvic floor
- Pathology on scout images
- Interesting cases
Click here to get more information, including prices and detailed timetables.
Radiopaedia Abdominal Emergency Radiology Course
Join Dr Jeremy Jones and me for our brand new Radiopaedia course on Saturday 14th October 2017 at Leicester Medical School. Learn how to detect important pathologies on x-ray, CT, ultrasound and MRI, and how to avoid common interpretation pitfalls. Unique technology, video access and an interactive presentation style create the ultimate day of learning.
The topics covered include:
- Inflammatory conditions
- Obstruction of the renal and gastrointestinal tracts
- Vascular emergencies and bowel ischaemia
- Acute presentation of tumours
- The post-operative abdomen
- Gynaecologic and scrotal emergencies
- Pelvic and abdominal trauma (online video only)
- Interactive finale!
If you can't make it to Leicester, you can still sign up to watch the videos after the course is over.